Listing Courtesy of Fran Rokicki Realty, LLC
5 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Horses welcome here! Privacy on 5.6 Acres of beautiful land in Bolton, Ct ~ Set on a dead end road, yet, close to highways, schools and shopping! This open and airy home, offers 5 good sized bedrooms, 3 full baths, formal living room and formal dining room. Eat in kitchen is open to the front to back family room with beautiful fireplace and oak flooring, replacement windows! Basement area, offers a rec room and is a walk out to another deck! Private driveway with room for extra outdoor parking spaces. Small brook runs along the right side, from the road view, of the property. The property line in the back, abuts the Walking/Bike Path! Horses and/or livestock, permitted, per town of Bolton regulations. Just an awesome property! See it, today! Lower level has the possibility of becoming an in~law. The property taxes need to be verified with the town assessor, currently tax credit applied for USA Veteran. Taxes may be adjusted if the property was utilized as farm land.
||24 Watrous Road
- Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Lake, Library, Medical Facilities, Park, Private Rec Facilities, Public Rec Facilities
- Auto Garage Door Opener, Cable - Available
- Ceiling Fans
- Full With Walk-Out,Fully Finished,Heated,Concrete Floor,Garage Access,Walk-out
- Passive Solar,Extra Insulation,Thermopane Windows
- Deck, Garden Area, Stone Wall
- Fiberglass Shingle
- Farm Land,Lightly Wooded
- Vinyl Siding
- Single Family For Sale
- Bolton Center Rd to Watrous Rd. Past stop sign by Steel Crossing Rd, on the left, Sign on Property
Property Listed By Fran Rokicki Realty, LLC
IDX information is provided by the SmartMLS from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are all © 2019 SmartMLS All Rights Reserved. The information provided is for consumers personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.