Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res Brokerage
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
On a clear night you can see downtown New Haven! Excellent location, minutes to transportations, Yale and shopping. GAS and city water... Many new upgrades! Newer heat and hot water. Fabulous landscaping. Great open floor plan. Designer new master bath, all interior freshly painted. Basement is huge, walkout and ready for expansion. Massive deck and plenty of quiet on this cul de sac location. With four bedrooms, huge great room with wall of glass and central air, this manicured oversized ranch is priced to sell. First time on the market.
||620 Harborview Road
- Electric Cooktop, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Playground/Tot Lot, Shopping/Mall, Walk To Bus Lines
- Auto Garage Door Opener, Open Floor Plan, Security System
- Central Air
- Hot Air
- Full,Full With Walk-Out,Unfinished,Concrete Floor,Interior Access,Storage
- Natural Gas
- Garden Area, Gutters, Lighting, Patio, Sidewalk, Stone Wall, Wrap Around Deck
- Not Applicable
- Asphalt Shingle
- Dry,Cleared,City Views,Corner Lot,Sloping Lot,Professionally Landscaped
- Vinyl Siding,Brick
- Single Family For Sale
- Chestnut ridge to Bittersweet to Harborview
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Res Brokerage
IDX information is provided by the SmartMLS from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are all © 2019 SmartMLS All Rights Reserved. The information provided is for consumers personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.