Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway NE Prop.
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
As you enter the large foyer of this one owner home, you will notice the cascading staircase, spindled balcony, vaulted beamed ceilings, and gleaming hardwood floors throughout. Craftsmanship and pride of ownership of this home becomes immediately evident. Living room features a step-down sitting area with a mantel fireplace, a wet bar with built-in cabinetry and wine rack. (Note the above balcony and the architectural windows) A large chef's eat-in kitchen includes double ovens, a center island with induction cooktop, a large walk-in pantry. The Family Room stone fireplace reaches upward to the beamed vaulted ceilings. Large 1st floor Master Bedroom Suite with double Jacuzzi, large shower, walk-in closet and cedar closet. Central air, central vac, automatic generator, inground sprinkler system, alarm system, private landscaped property on end of cul-de-sac. LOCATION-LOCATION-LOCATION: Property backs up to MDC with acres of protected woodlands. Across the street is Pennwood State Park with acres of walking trails. A short walk to Heublein Tower Trail. Simsbury Center is only minutes away and W.Htfd. Center is approximately a 10 minute drive. Best of all worlds...a must see!
||26 Stafford Road
- Cook Top, Wall Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Compactor, Washer, Electric Dryer
- Golf Course, Health Club, Library, Medical Facilities, Park, Private School(S), Public Rec Facilities, Shopping/Mall
- Auto Garage Door Opener, Cable - Pre-Wired, Central Vacuum, Security System
- Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Zoned
- Baseboard, Hot Water, Zoned
- Generator,Programmable Thermostat,Thermopane Windows
- Awnings, Deck, French Doors, Garden Area, Grill, Gutters, Patio, Underground Sprinkler, Underground Utilities
- Not Applicable
- On Cul-De-Sac,In Subdivision,Level Lot,Treed,Professionally Landscaped
- Single Family For Sale
- Simsbury Road (Rte. 185) to Stafford Road. (Across from Penwood State Park) End of cul-de-sac.
Property Listed By Berkshire Hathaway NE Prop.
IDX information is provided by the SmartMLS from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are all © 2019 SmartMLS All Rights Reserved. The information provided is for consumers personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.