Listing Courtesy of Halstead Real Estate
4 / 4.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Make this home your own stately manor that stands alone as a unique and exceptional property. No detail left undone.
A distinctive estate, minutes from the Merritt parkway, Yale and downtown New Haven yet surrounded by nature trails and quaint New England villages. Entertaining for all seasons! The interior boasts an open floor plan with large kitchen, eat-in space and huge family room with fireplace. The front door opens to a soaring 2 story entry flanked by the formal dining and living rooms. The Conservatory room and private office complete the main floor.
The very private backyard oasis has been beautifully landscape designed to extend the entertaining outdoors. Private, natural surroundings were the theme that directed this design. There is a natural flow from the outside kitchen/eating area to the pool and sun terrace then onto the spa (As-is) and outdoor fire pit. Topping it off is a charming shed to store all the outdoor necessities off season. Be in by Fall and take advantage of the nationally recognized Woodbridge Schools.
The spacious Master suite includes a large sitting area and huge walk-in closet. The three other bedrooms are mini-masters that are all in-suite. In addition, there is a full basement with high ceilings that could be finished to your preference.
||3 Marion Lane
- Electric Cooktop, Electric Range, Wall Oven, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Subzero, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Electric Dryer, Wine Chiller
- Library, Park, Playground/Tot Lot, Public Pool, Shopping/Mall
- Audio System, Auto Garage Door Opener, Humidifier, Open Floor Plan, Security System
- Central Air
- Hydro Air
- Full With Hatchway,Unfinished,Concrete Floor
- Fireplace Insert,Generator,Humidistat,Thermopane Windows
- Garden Area, Grill, Hot Tub, Lighting, Patio, Shed, Stone Wall, Underground Sprinkler, Underground Utilities
- Not Applicable
- Asphalt Shingle
- On Cul-De-Sac,Dry,Corner Lot,Level Lot,Lightly Wooded
- Single Family For Sale
- Ansonia Rd to Beecher Rd to Woodside Drive to Marion Lane - house on left.
Property Listed By Halstead Real Estate
IDX information is provided by the SmartMLS from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are all © 2019 SmartMLS All Rights Reserved. The information provided is for consumers personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.